Trym's first flight

A short movie from my 5 year old son Trym's first flight with me in the trike. It is funny to study his face during the takeoff, changing from excitement, a little fear, getting really proud and then just enjoying the view! It was good to have him with me, I guess we'll have many hours together during the next years...

None yet...

Frode Leikvoll's other Videos

Comments

• Tom Donovan
    by Tom Donovan 8 years ago
    A real gem Frode, I think a new pilot in the making there?
    Tom.
  • Reik Oliver
    by Reik Oliver 8 years ago
    Hi Frode, great vid, great first officer! :-)
  • Diego Sagrera
    by Diego Sagrera 8 years ago
    Future Trike Pilot in the making!! Don´t know who had more fun, Dad or Son...
  • Hal Glenn
    by Hal Glenn 8 years ago
    Just found this one and it is definitely the "ultimate", showing all the expressions on your son's face. So happy to see that you have a son to share the fun with for years to come. Thanks for sharing Frode.
  • Jim Davidson
    by Jim Davidson 8 years ago
    Thanks Frode and Trym for sharing that special moment. Great video!

Jim

theskylife.ca
  • Toni Rikkonen
    by Toni Rikkonen 8 years ago
    Heh, so honest and true expressions. Something that everyone should have from their first flight. Congratulations, really nice footage :)
  • Liman Berisha
    by Liman Berisha 8 years ago
    great
  • Javier Carrillo
    by Javier Carrillo 8 years ago
    This video has thrilled me very much I also have a 5-year-old son.
    And I am glad much that you could have made enjoy a made dream reality.

Thank you very much for the present time so beautiful that you have made me happen(pass).
    An embrace.
  • Paulo Roberto Novoa
    by Paulo Roberto Novoa 8 years ago
    Pai aquele que está sempre presente em todos os momentos com sua familía reunida , passando momentos de alegria que fica estampada no rosto de seu filho. Este voo de muita ternura e alegria entre pais filhos. Parabéns grande. abraço
  • Jozinko Sajan
    by Jozinko Sajan 8 years ago
    Hi Frode. This is beautiful vieo.
    My son have one day before 5 years when we were first flight. This was 11 years ago. Now he like girls...
  • Fred Rafilson
    by Fred Rafilson 8 years ago
    Great video. My son Sid is 7 and he flies with me almost every time I go up. He has flown over 20 times this summer alone! This Saturday however was pretty bumpy and I thought he was going to throw up on me but we made it back to the airport in time to avert any puking! Kids love to fly! Sid can't get enough and can't ever get high enough - always pushing me to go higher untill my fingers are freezing. Gotta love em. Have fun with your boy!

Fred :)
  • Frode Leikvoll
    by Frode Leikvoll 8 years ago
    Thanks for all the comments!
    Didn't know if this film was of any interest, just warmed my hart to see his excitement. He wanted to go up again at once:)
    He will...soon...
  • OKAN GÜVENDİREN
    by OKAN GÜVENDİREN 8 years ago
    bravo trym bravoooooooo.....
    by Abid Farooqui 8 years ago
    He is s little cutie Frode. My son is 4+ right now. I'd say a couple of years. He can already tell what is a trike, what is a helicopter and what is an airplane
  • Paulo Roberto Novoa
    by Paulo Roberto Novoa 8 years ago
    Father who is always present in every moment with her family gathered, through moments of joy that is shown on the face of his son. This flight of much tenderness and joy among young parents. Congratulations great. hug
  • Allan Mays
    by Allan Mays 8 years ago
    Very nice video. Indeed, the expressions on his face speak volumes! I too first flew with my son when he was 5 years old. The memories will last a very long time. I hope you will enjoy many more flights with him.
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Joe Derrick
    by Joe Derrick 8 years ago
    Frode,

Really cool, made me smile inside and out............
  • Dorothy Schwartz
    by Dorothy Schwartz 8 years ago
    Absolutely priceless !! Adorable child Frode, beautiful country.
    DS
  • David  Dodge
    by David Dodge 8 years ago
    The video was great..Your boy looked like he really enjoyed the flight...
  • Richard Coutts
    by Richard Coutts 8 years ago
    Looks like Trym is a Trike pilot in the making. And it looks like a beautiful place to fly Trikes.
  • Greg Hood
    by Greg Hood 8 years ago
    Wonderful!
  • Chris Wills
    by Chris Wills 8 years ago
    Wonderful video Frode! Bravo Trym!
  • Jo Price
    by Jo Price 7 years ago
    Love this video Frode, just watched it four times! My son's the same age, I can't wait to take him up with me. The expressions on your boy's face are priceless. Your videos kept me going through a very wet winter when I first started my training - this is a classic
  • Frode Leikvoll
    by Frode Leikvoll 7 years ago
    Thanks to you all!
    Joe, you will love flying with your son. It is special to give them such an experience. To share the joy with your kids and family is a gift. Both my son and daughter enjoy flying, so does my girl Wenke. I am a lucky man:-)