Trike crash in power lines

This happened some while ago. Pilot was ok, he is still flying. He struck a power lines while flying low. I know the pilot, I called him to get his permission to share the video. It is only for educational purposes. No armchair quarterback expert comments necessary here. Thank you

None yet...

Rizwan Bukhari's other Videos

Comments

• roger larson
    by roger larson 3 months ago
    Thanks for sharing Rizwan. It is good to study these types of videos so that we can analyze our own behavior patterns and recognize potential avenues we might fall prey to similar circumstances. That is a long way round of saying....I watch to learn so that I can have fear of doing the same thing. Glad he is alright.
  • Tony  Castillo
    by Tony Castillo 3 months ago
    Glad to see he is ok, and his courage to share. It helps us all. You can't even see the power lines in the video. That is how hard it is to see them period! ... I for sure have this bad experience video in mind if ever flying lower than I should :-(
  • Doug Boyle
    by Doug Boyle 3 months ago
    Some crop dusting aircraft have a razor wire running from the tail to the nose cowling, just for this scenario since they aren't doing their job unless the wheels are touching the top of the crops.
  • Doug Boyle
    by Doug Boyle 3 months ago
    Crop dusters and Bush pilots are some of the best pilots in the world, evidenced by merely that they are still alive...talk to one sometime and glean all that you can!
  • Tony  Castillo
    by Tony Castillo 3 months ago
    Hey Doug, they are for sure a free "air show" every time they are working around these fields in South Alabama :-)
  • Doug Boyle
    by Doug Boyle 3 months ago
    Hey Tony, Did you see the video circulating the web of the SUV that parked in the path of a working plane? I don't have a link but the roof was sliced by the propeller!
  • Tony  Castillo
    by Tony Castillo 3 months ago
    Nope... just look for it in YouTube, no luck finding yet!