TANARG wing set-up

Tanarg's specially designed pivot-action carriage mast makes wing set-up so easy. I can do it alone. Actually, it's so light, a woman could set up the wing alone too.

TANARG Trikers's other Videos

Comments

• John Olson
    by John Olson 6 years ago
    Them Frenchies are clever alright. There's nothing like a Tanarg. I like the legroom.
  • Flying  Frog
    by Flying Frog 6 years ago
    I have done that many times and can confirm how easy it is.
  • Meir G
    by Meir G 6 years ago
    Well done Henry
  • B  Alvarius
    by B Alvarius 6 years ago
    Nice demonstration. I believe that the thought put into creating a system for raising and lowering the wing without unloading the front end and allowing the carriage to tip back is one of the nicest features of the Tanarg. The wing weight transfers to the mast almost immediately when the wing is lifted just a foot or so off the ground. The system is great for vertically challenged folks like myself.
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 6 years ago
    Thanks, everybody for your comments. I didn't know how it was easy until I got my Tanarg. It's amazing that AC achieved this without any supporting gas shocks which other manufacturers adopted.
  • Diego Sagrera
    by Diego Sagrera 6 years ago
    I have to do this every time I finish flying to put a wing cover on, I created a series of gadgets to do it easier for me, looking at this video make me want to own a tanarg even more!! Better stat saving....
  • B  Alvarius
    by B Alvarius 6 years ago
    I tie my nose wheel to a tie down when raising or lowering the wing by myself, but in the field I have to support the rear of the trike with either a piece of plywood, a second person to support the engine, or hammer in a couple of tie down stakes for the front wheel.
    by Larry Mednick 6 years ago
    Hey Henry, As easy as that was, you can do it even easier by continuing to lift the control bar over your head with the keel of the wing "locked" to the mast like it was on the first part of the way up. once the mast over centers you can just lower the control bar instead of pushing the entire wing back towards the back of the trike relying on the park brake. you don't even need to set the park brake to do it the way I described.
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 6 years ago
    Thanks Larry, I should try your way next time.