Southern California Coast Flight

Early morning flight from Santa Paula airport to Ventura coast and Lake Casitas near Ojai.

Henry Trikelife's other Videos

Comments

• Christopher  BIG RED  Van Zyl
    Another good video Henry, with a breat soundtrack - all very peacefull!
    Bliss, Heaven!
  • Bob  Thompson
    by Bob Thompson 7 years ago
    Not only do you have a great trike, but a great place to fly too. The videos are very nice, I would like to see how you have the cameras mounted.
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    Hi Chris,

Thank you for your kind words, I found the music from "Audioswap" function in Youtube. This is one of very few music I can find in their library.
  • Skybird Triker
    by Skybird Triker 7 years ago
    Good work Henry A+++
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    Hi Bob,

Usually, we have more windy days in spring here. This morning was one of a few perfect day to fly. It is always fun to see surfers enjoying early morning waves from 300 feet in the air.

You can take a look some photos of the mountings on my profile page.
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    Thanks, Skybird Triker for your video rating.
  • Bob  Thompson
    by Bob Thompson 7 years ago
    Thanks Henry. I hope you don't mind, but I have cross posted a link to this video onto the British microlight forum at www.microlightforum.com. I only did it because I think that it is a fantastic video and you fly a Tanarg almost the same as mine!
  • Bob  Thompson
    by Bob Thompson 7 years ago
    I have seen your photos of the mounts. I don't think the wingtip mount will work on the BioniX wing, but the rest are interesting, thanks for that.
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    Bob, it is more than welcome, I really enjoy sharing my video with people all over the world.
  • Vince  Morson
    by Vince Morson 7 years ago
    Nice Henry,

Looks like you changed the postion of the forward pointing camera- raised it a little. I like the perspective a little better there. What do you have it attached to.

So do you now have 3 cameras going at once- all Xacti FH11s?

Hey I'll be coming down there in May again. Will you be around?

Vince
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    Bob, I know that that is the only bad point of BioniX. How do you like your new wing ?
    I think I should get one for mine.
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    Hi Vince,

Yap, I did. I use Manfrotto bracket, which I can change cam direction to anyway. I only used 2 of FH-11 in this flight.
  • Diego Sagrera
    by Diego Sagrera 7 years ago
    Excellent video Henry, 2 thumbs up.
  • Dale Didion
    by Dale Didion 7 years ago
    Henry,

I like it!

Dale
  • monty stone
    by monty stone 7 years ago
    very peacefull video henry i enjoyed seeing it, monty
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    Hi Diego, thanks for 2 thumbs. Thanks Dale and Monty.
  • Captain X
    by Captain X 7 years ago
    Hi Henry,
    Great video. do you switch camera views during flight or during editing? The video is very crisp, and the multiple view points are great.
    I have a helmet an HD helmet cam, and I'm experimenting with mounting it on a boom, which my wife then can move during flight to get different cool angles. We're gong to have some great footage of our trip(s). You edit one day, then I the next.
    David
  • Peter Del Vecho
    by Peter Del Vecho 7 years ago
    Really great video and so clear! Looked like a great day for flying.
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    Thanks David,

I tried to change cam position during flight but my hand were freezing with cold air (maybe around 40f)

It's always nice to have a living camera crew behind you.
    Yeah, we can create a great DVD for sale.
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    Hi Peter,

This is one of my favorite route. It takes only 1 hour.
    We should fly this route together in formation.
  • Gary Berdeaux
    by Gary Berdeaux 7 years ago
    What a beautiful piece of countryside to fly over! Thanks for the great video Henry!
  • Captain X
    by Captain X 7 years ago
    Hey Henry,
    Good to meet you. Now I know better what all this looks like in person.
    Hope to get together with you again soon.
    David
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    Hi Gary,

Santa Paula(SZP) I fly out is uncontrolled and very busy airport. But we have shoreline, lakes, rolling hills, rivers and even nice city views within 30 minutes fly. I really like this area.