Shots From Above

by Camp 4 Collective

Damien B's other Videos

Comments

• Damien B
    by Damien B 3 months ago
    This Video is from Chris Burkard & Renan Ozturk about Chris Dahl-Bredine, a New Mexico Pilot out based out of Taos. I had the honor of giving him a Flight Review last year! One of the additional Pilots credited was Randy Esparza, whom I've had the pleasure of sharing many adventures with a few years back.

Enjoy,

Damien
  • tom speirs
    by tom speirs 3 months ago
    Nice video ......pleasure to watch ,maybe we can fly together some time
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 3 months ago
    I flew with Chris few times at Creeed, Colorado and around Taos, New Mexico. He knows many beautiful places to fly there.
  • Thomas Nielsen
    by Thomas Nielsen 3 months ago
    Amazing - great to see our sport delivered with story telling and cinematic images at this level.
  • Gregg Ludwig
    by Gregg Ludwig 3 months ago
    Notice the Yamaha RX1 engine upgrade on the AirCreation
  • Damien B
    by Damien B 3 months ago
    Gregg, here is a collage of photos of his RX1 Beast from when I went up there to give Chris his BFR:

Damien, thanks for posting this. This is a phenomenal video. Without a doubt, one of the best videos about Trike Flying.
  • Ken Highfield
    by Ken Highfield 3 months ago
    Damien you did such a great job on the video, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the visual treat. If you have any more great videos post them! I didn't get to fly much this winter in Michigan so it was a nice reminder of how beautiful it is up there.
  • Damien B
    by Damien B 3 months ago
    >>Damien you did such a great job on the video, I really enjoyed it

Thanks Ken, but it is not my video. I just posted it up :-) Honors for this video go to Chris Burkard & Renan Ozturk
  • jeff trike
    by jeff trike 3 months ago
    Great video Chris. I have flown with Chris for many years. He is a great pilot and photographer. I remember our first trip to Alamosa in May 2007, nearly 11 years ago. Then up to Creede and beyond. It felt like we had gone to the ends of the earth. We are still pushing out to new places to explore.