I love flying

My Father, my exschoolboy and me.

Jozinko Sajan's other Videos

Comments

• Mike-in- Thailand
    by Mike-in- Thailand 7 years ago
    Groovy music
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    You fly with your father in a formation. What a lucky son you are !!
    I envy your great grass runway too.
  • Jozinko Sajan
    by Jozinko Sajan 7 years ago
    hahaha bad son I am. My father was take off and fly away. but he dont use the radio in this time, then I dont know where he flew. This "formation" was with one of my school boys. He start the learning to fly when hes 61 years old. But you are right, I love fly with my daddy.
    This runway is not the airport. Our airport is in reconstruction now. You can see it in my video "Cameratest" in time 1,23. Here is the grass "factory". Here cultivate and next sell strips of grass. Kindly owner give us permission to use it. Its realy beautiful sleek, hard as an asfalt with cca 5 cm grass. Landings here was as into cotton-wool. Some passengers dont know when we are landing.
  • Henry Trikelife
    by Henry Trikelife 7 years ago
    He started at 61 years old ?
    You should be very proud of your father !!

Fly safe and enjoy, Henry
  • Jozinko Sajan
    by Jozinko Sajan 7 years ago
    My father was a hang glider instructor and he teached me to fly. About year 1989 he was constructed his 1-st trike and he started to fly with engine. He was lerning to fly by yourself. In this time - after fall the communist dictation - here was not any trike instructor. Not any info. My father was made in this time complete trike. He made his wing, his trike, he was modify old Trabant cars engine, he made his propeller and he started trike flying by yourself. Next he made two seat trike for our friend and he was my instructor. My darling daddy is my instructor, my trike designer, my mechanic - my general sponsor :-) He is 66 yo now. Yes, Im very pround of my father!
    My last school boy was 61yo when he started learning to fly. In October 2009 he realised final pilot exam and he is regular trike pilot now. His daugher is very enthusiasm for flying and I thing I will have a 1st school-girl.
  • Diego Sagrera
    by Diego Sagrera 7 years ago
    Your dad is an awesome man, making and flying his own trikes!!!
  • Jozinko Sajan
    by Jozinko Sajan 7 years ago
    Yes Diego. In his actual plane only wing 11,7sqm and wood propeller he bought from factory. Trike, engine and specialy brakes he made by yourself. He has one seat trike. At first he used VW-1200 without reductor. With this configuration I won Championship of the Slovak republic at 2005. Now he use VW-1500 wihtout reductor. That engine I had on my old two seats trike.