Bluetooth for Lynx system?

Sun, Jun 5 2011 01:50pm CDT 1
Fred Rafilson
Fred Rafilson
30 Posts
Hi Folks,

I was wondering if there is a Bluetooth system (or other system) that I can use to easily integrate my iphone to my Lynx headset intercom/radio system? Also, if there is, at what altitude do I need to be in order to make or receive phone calls?

Thanks!

Fred
Sun, Jun 5 2011 04:57pm CDT 2
Ken Nussear
Ken Nussear
41 Posts
There is one made by Lynx

Check - http://www.lynx-avionics.com/English_Site/E_Site_News/E_News_Pages/e_news_bluetooth_adapter_10.html

My friend Lauren has one and he loves it.

Ken
Mon, Jun 6 2011 08:18am CDT 3
Fred Rafilson
Fred Rafilson
30 Posts
Thanks Ken - that's perfect!!

Fred :)
Fri, Jun 10 2011 11:40pm CDT 4
Lee Schmitt
Lee Schmitt
51 Posts
i use Blulink with my lynx intercom and i love it. great customer support too.
Wed, Mar 23 2016 10:21am CDT 5
Frank Dempsey
Frank Dempsey
9 Posts

Has anyone tried the Lynx system with the new noise canceling? It's about a $500 add one. I was wondering if it was really worth the money. Thanks.

Mon, Mar 28 2016 04:58pm CDT 6
John Young
John Young
132 Posts

Hi,

I have a bluetooth "Dongle" - very cheap and amazing.

People you call can't believe you are flying untill you fly over them.

It is a safety issue - calling ahead for current condx or requesting radio assistance when your system fails.

It is not legal though.

I am selling my GT450 with the "Dongle" installed and operative.

Regards

John

Fri, Apr 8 2016 06:20pm CDT 7
Vassili Tarakanov
Vassili Tarakanov
27 Posts

"Has anyone tried the Lynx system with the new noise canceling? It's about a $500 add one. I was wondering if it was really worth the money."

I was flying and selling Lynx before. Lynx product is high end, but the cost of their headset (900+ $) was making my customers sad. I coildn't afford their Active Noise Reduction-VOX headsets. Now I fly and sell Microavionics, another British manufacturer. Lynx compatible systems, the same quality, a little wider range of product and less expensive. For example UL-200 headset ANR-VOX is more than 2 times less expensive than one from Lynx. I fly them now, and the difference with simple Passive system US-100 is significant. I fly and listen music... More info http://www.airtrikes.net/microavionics.shtml

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.